We made the plugin translateable and all text strings are stored in a .po file ready for you to translate.
Basically you can translate this .po file with a text editor. However the esiest way is to use the free tool called Poedit. We are going to walk you trough the process step by step:
- Install Poedit.
- Open Poedit and go to File > New from PO/POT file…
- Select the .po file in /ultimate-social-deux/languages/ultimate-social-deux.po
- A catalog properties box will pop up asking for information about what you are translating. Enter the language you want to translate here along with any other details.
- Start translating into your language.
- When done. Save the .po as wp-content/languages/ultimate-social-deux/ultimate-social-deux-da_DK.po with your language code in the very end.
- If your would like us to add your translation to the plugin for others to use please send us the .po and .mo files on firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name and website url which we will link to from our CodeCanyon page. Thanks!